Non-Immigrant Visas:
H Visas: H-1B, H4
L Visas: L-1A, L-1B
R Visas: R-1
K Visas: K-1
TN Visas
Change of Status



We help our clients with both Employment and Family based immigration options to obtain the permanent residency (greencard) in United States.



Permanent Residents (greencard holders) can apply for naturalization to become US Citizens. We help our clients in their path towards US Citizenship.